Bailey, Ace Bailey: A Blog Shaken and Stirred

Of all the bloging joints, in all the towns, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

1:38am On The West Coast: I Have Joined The Blogging Nation


welcome and thanks for comming, i have been meaning to do this for a while now and i always have been sidetracked into doing other things. however, i finally found some time tonight and decided "fuck it, why not?". well, here i am, me and the blog aint nothing much to look at now but hopefully this will eventually will be filled with my travels around the city of San Diego and beyond. if you care to read, by all means, thats what im posting this shit for. if not, go ahead and click that button on the top right marked x.

oh shit, i didnt even introduce myself, my fault. i am Alan, i know it says Frank Abignale Jr. but that is just one of the many aliases i have obtained over the years and who knows i might even go into detail about them in a separate blog. but right now that isnt important, most of that shit i covered in the profile. i have a really intresting range of interests that have made me who i am today.

i will now take the time to shout out some friends since i cant think of anything else to write(im a bit tired and my nose is running). shout outs to: eric, arlette, angela, lena, jack, mikey, julia, rob, alfred, john, candy, stacy, steffani, de la soul, eric b and rakim, frank sinatra, wu tang clan...okay some of those last ones i might not really know but fuck it.

i going to end this blog with a quote since i think that would be the best way to end this blog....

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

peace and blessings

goodnight

*bows*

fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home